Sunday, February 13, 2011

Akward Moment

Seriously what do you say when you ex actually has the nerve to bring you a v-day treat and hand it to you right in front of your date? I am seriously ready to change my address. Why is it that once you are divorced you still seem to be the property of ur ex. Why is it that they all the sudden have an interest in building a relationship with my children... Uh 11 years late buddy....RRRRR......sooooo ooovvveeerrrr iitt.

I also think I should change my number....really why does he have to send me guilt trip text messages while I am receiving benefits,  busy duh!!!!
I'm lucky my date/boyfriend/friend with benefits/....I don't know what to call him is still talking to me after seeing the chaos that surrounds me. Maybe he is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment