Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fun Friday

Us girls called in sick Friday to go and play in Salt Lake. Of course the entertainment for the day was our mother. On several occasions we just about wet our pants.
She is seriously losing it. I am deeply concerned, lol. Could it be that she carries on a conversation with a stranger on the phone and then we hear "your not my husband", could it be that she wasn't sure if the lane merged because the lines disappeared, could it be because she asks if there is a reason people are going around her,??? I believe it is time for her license to be revoked.
She is lucky however that her crazy driving did not hurt our delicious cupcakes from the sweet toothfairy..mmm
Regardless of her crazy driving, we love her dearly. Couldn't imagine life without her.. After all who would we make fun of? (jk) Even though I claim to be adopted, it is getting harder and harder to convince people when they see my post it notes among other things I get from her.
We had a fun day. It is always an adventure when we are on the road. I loved spending the time with my sister, mom, and aunt Sandi. We should be sick at least once a month. Even if I am held captive until 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment