Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Special Pills

Ok, benefits are great. The problem with me is that I need a special insensitive pill. Why not? I have a special pill for anxiety and one so I dont end my own life, so why not an insensitivity pill? and while I'm at it how about a backbone pill to help me stand up for myself and not be such a coward. Seriously I would love to naturally have these traits but I don't so dr. Start prescribing! What would it be like to be one of those girls who can have benefits and not care about the rest? I hate that I have managed to get attached because i have no idea where i stand! Thats where the backbone pill would help! Hello just have a talk! Why be such a chicken. I'd say I'd be ok following my Instinct to just be patient and slow! However following my instincts hasn't worked out before! I don't trust my own judgement anymore! Trusting my judgement before resulted in being a human punching bag, cheated on, lied to, and incarcerated etc. I really need to rethink the looking for a wife idea, hey maybe there is a pill for that too! Sweet! I don't think I'd second guess everything with a female, after all I understand how they're wired! I hate stressing over where i stand.. Maybe the anxiety pill should be doubled! I used to think those girls who were naturally insensitive were heartless sluts but I'm beginning to think maybe they had the right idea. Theyve probably had a lot less heartache and stress! But I'm not that girl so all I'm asking for are special pills!

1 comment: