Saturday, September 25, 2010

To marry or not to marry.

How do those of you who have been married forever make it work? After 9 years I asked my spouse to sign divorce papers. He said "I am not interested in getting a divorce" and won't sign the papers.
How many chances do you think one man needs? If you've been unhappy for over half of your time together isn't it fair to cut the ties?

For those that I hear are getting married, my first instinct is to tell them not to do it. It seems like that piece of paper changes a mans behavior totally. I think that they stop trying once they sign the certificate. It's like they get the attitude that they got the girl so stop the acting and be yourself since she is stuck with you.

My grandparents were married over 50 years. All they did is argue. I don't think it is worth staying with someone if you don't make each other happy. I don't want to be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment